Ozcare: Aged Care Facilities, Retirement Village, Home Nursing & Care, and Community Support Services
Ozcare is a leading not-for-profit organisation of professional and caring individuals. For more than 20 years we have been delivering innovative and superior health and human services to the Queensland community.
A diverse range of services
We offer a range of services to help people of all ages and backgrounds:
- Residential aged care facilities
- Aged care services
- Home nursing and care
- Allied health professionals, including physiotherapy and occupational therapy
- Respite care, at home, at a day respite centre, or at one of our aged care facilities
- Retirement village
- Immunisation programs for business and schools
- Homeless hostel services for men and women
- Women’s refuges
- Disability services
- Drug and alcohol recovery services
- And many other social support services throughout Queensland.
Our 3,000 professional and caring staff are dedicated to providing services that best suit your needs. With a workforce that prides itself on expertise, you can be assured that your care will be tailored to ensure the best possible outcomes.
We deliver exceptional care to over 15,000 people from 60 locations around the state, including the major centres of Brisbane, the Gold Coast, and the Sunshine Coast.
Flexibility for changing needs
Our diverse range of services enables us to continue to assist you as your needs change. From a small amount of domestic assistance to full time residential aged care, we can help you understand the options and choose the best services to suit your lifestyle.