Do you have a passion for working with our older generation? We’re looking for a Registered Nurse to join our team at our Noosa Aged Care Facility.
As a Registered Nurse you’ll be looking after the most important people in our organisation - our clients.
Your tasks will include:
- Co-ordination of client care needs, including assessment, case management and developing individualised Care Plan
- Assisting the clinical management team with ACFI documentation and comprehensive assessments
- Providing support and supervision of Care Assistants
- Liaising with clients and their significant others, and members of a multidisciplinary team to achieve positive client outcomes
We’re looking for a person who has what it takes to make a difference in our client’s lives.
- A caring and supportive nature
- The willingness to go the extra mile
- A positive attitude towards health and wellbeing
- An interest in contemporary aged care practice
How You’ll Benefit
You’ll become part of the Ozcare family, and in addition to the training and support that you would expect, you will also receive:
- Optional salary packaging, meal entertainment cards, and novated leases
- Private health insurance discounts
- Uniform and laundry allowance
- The flexibility to work a varied roster including night and weekend shifts
- Willingness to learn and develop ACFI knowledge
- Sound clinical knowledge
- Current registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Good computer & mobile device skills
- First aid and CPR certificate required within one month of commencement
- Current National Police History Check
Ozcare is a leading not-for-profit organisation with 20 years’ experience in delivering aged care, disability care, nursing, health and community support services. Our commitment is to provide clients with the highest standard of care. We proudly deliver more than 320 services to 15,000 clients, with the support of 3,000 staff and 350 volunteers.
If you would like more information, or have questions, please contact Lorraine Cullen on (07) 5473 6400.