Do you have a passion for working with our older generation? We’re looking for a Registered Nurse to join the team at our Port Douglas Aged Care Facility.
As a Registered Nurse you’ll be looking after the most important people in our organisation - our clients.
Your tasks will include:
• Co-ordination of client care needs, including assessment, case management and developing individualised Care Plan
• Assisting the clinical management team with ACFI documentation and comprehensive assessments
• Providing support and supervision of Care Assistants
• Liaising with clients and their significant others, and members of a multidisciplinary team to achieve positive client outcomes
We’re looking for a person who has what it takes to make a difference in our client’s lives.
• A caring and supportive nature
• The willingness to go the extra mile
• A positive attitude towards health and wellbeing
• An interest in contemporary aged care practice
How You’ll Benefit
You’ll become part of the Ozcare family, and in addition to the training and support that you would expect, you will also receive:
• 5 weeks annual leave on a pro rata basis
• Annual leave loading
• Optional salary packaging, meal entertainment cards, and novated leases
• Private health insurance discounts
• Uniform and laundry allowance
• The flexibility to work a varied roster including night and weekend shifts
• Willingness to learn and develop ACFI knowledge
• Sound clinical knowledge
• Current registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
• Good computer & mobile device skills
• First aid and CPR certificate required within one month of commencement
• Current National Police History Check
Ozcare has been supporting Queenslanders for the past 23 years with a range of aged care, disability care, respite care, nursing, allied health and dementia advisory and support services. Our caring workforce of 3,000 staff and 400 volunteers, proudly serve nearly 30,000 clients from 35 locations across Queensland.
If you would like more information, or have questions, please contact Daniel Robinson on (07) 4087 2801.