Do you have a passion for working with our older generation? We’re looking for a Care Assistant to join our team at our Caroline Chisholm Aged Care Facility.
As a care assistant you’ll be looking after the most important people in our organisation - our clients.
Your tasks will include:
• Providing the very best care and support to clients in line with their personalised care plans
• Assisting clients to develop skills to encourage their independence
• Attending to clients’ personal care needs, including showering, dressing and other daily activities
• Assisting clients with their medication requirements
• Working as part of the care team, using a holistic approach, to look at every aspect of our clients’ care
We’re looking for a person who has what it takes to support our aged care team to deliver exceptional services to our clients.
• A warm and caring nature
• The willingness to go the extra mile
• A positive attitude towards health and wellbeing
• The flexibility to work a varied roster
How You’ll Benefit
You’ll become part of the Ozcare family, and in addition to the training and support that you would expect, you will also receive:
• Optional salary packaging, meal entertainment cards, and novated leases
• Private health insurance discounts
• Uniform and laundry allowance
• Certificate III in Individual Support, Aged Care or Home & Community Care
• Good computer and mobile device skills
• Current Queensland driver licence
• Current National Police History Check
Ozcare has been supporting Queenslanders for the past 23 years with a range of aged care, disability care, respite care, nursing, allied health and dementia advisory and support services. Our caring workforce of 3,000 staff and 400 volunteers, proudly serve nearly 30,000 clients from 35 locations across Queensland.
If you would like more information, or have questions, please contact Meredith Wiley on (07) 5413 8400.