Do you have a passion for working with our older generation? We’re looking for a Client Services Assistant to join our team at our Parkwood Gardens Aged Care Facility at Labrador.
As a Client Services Assistant you’ll be looking after the most important people in our organisation - our clients.
Your tasks will include:
- Assist with the preparation of meals by performing tasks allocated by the Cook (where applicable)
- Efficiently clean Dining Room, Kitchen and serving areas after meals, or when required
- Perform tasks associated with the provision of laundry services
- Perform tasks associated with cleaning of the Facility with particular emphasis on areas where Workplace Health & Safety matters often arise toilets, floors etc.
We’re looking for a person who has what it takes to support our aged care team to deliver exceptional services to our clients.
- A warm and caring nature
- The willingness to go the extra mile
- A positive attitude towards health and wellbeing
- The flexibility to work a varied roster
How You’ll Benefit
You’ll become part of the Ozcare family, and in addition to the training and support that you would expect, you will also receive:
- 5 weeks annual leave on a pro rata basis
- Annual leave loading
- Optional salary packaging, meal entertainment cards, and novated leases
- Private health insurance discounts
- Uniform and laundry allowance
- Certificate II in Aged Care, Hospitality or equivalent experience would be an advantage
- Demonstrated experience in domestic or commercial cleaning
- Previous experience in assisting frail aged persons
- Current National Police History Check
Ozcare has been supporting Queenslanders for the past 23 years with a range of aged care, disability care, respite care, nursing, allied health and dementia advisory and support services. Our caring workforce of 3,000 staff and 400 volunteers, proudly serve nearly 30,000 clients from 35 locations across Queensland.
If you would like more information, or have questions, please contact Eliza Lee on (07) 5500 2400.