Do you have a passion for working with our older generation? We’re looking for a Registered Nurse to join our team at our Sunshine Coast Community Care branch.
As a Registered Nurse you’ll be looking after the most important people in our organisation - our clients.
Your tasks will include:
- Providing the very best care and support to clients in line with their personalised care plans
- Attending to clients’ personal care needs, including assessment, coordination, case management and care planning.
- Assisting clients with their medication requirements
- Working as part of the care team, using a holistic approach, to look at every aspect of our clients’ care
We’re looking for a person who has what it takes to make a difference in our clients’ lives.
- A warm and caring nature
- The willingness to go the extra mile
- A positive attitude towards health and wellbeing
- The flexibility to work a varied roster
How You’ll Benefit
You’ll become part of the Ozcare family, and in addition to the training and support that you would expect, you will also receive:
- Optional salary packaging, meal entertainment cards, and novated leases
- Private health insurance discounts
- Uniform and laundry allowance
- Current registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Good computer & mobile device skills
- Current National Police Check, prior to commencement
- First aid and CPR certificates, required within one month of commencement
- Immunisation Program Nurse (IPN) preferred
- Current Influenza Vaccination
- Where applicable, Disability Services Queensland screening and Working with Children Check will also be required
Ozcare is a leading not-for-profit organisation with 20 years’ experience in delivering aged care, disability care, nursing, allied health and dementia advisory and support services. Our caring workforce of 3,000 staff and 400 volunteers, proudly serve nearly 30,000 clients from 35 locations across Queensland.
If you would like more information, or have questions, please contact Jennifer Coomer on (07) 5413 8460.