Accommodation for Homeless Singles and Couples
Housing and support to find permanent accommodation
If you, or you and partner, don’t have a home and usually reside in the Ipswich region, we can help you with accommodation and support to find permanent accommodation.
- Temporary accommodation
- Access to a support worker with regular visits
- Assessment of your current situation
- Help with creating plans for housing, health and schooling
- Emotional support
- Referrals for housing, Centrelink, counselling, legal information, childcare, schools, health, women’s networks, men’s counselling, and support groups
- Transport to appointments
- Life skills including budgeting, self-esteem, parenting, meal planning and recreation
You will be asked to contribute towards the rent of your accommodation, with the amount depending on your income.
We have three apartments for singles and couples in Ipswich who are a homeless. Referrals are accepted by phone, walk-ins to the Ozcare Ipswich office, and by online referral.